Monday, June 11, 2007

Weight a Minute

Submitted by Sexagenarian and the City, who wrote the following:

Background: the 'weight' category in my profile info accidentally got shifted from 116 to 152. It was worth the error to get this wonderful message from a man (age 66) with whom I was corresponding:
"Uncomfortable going there, but wonder if there was a missprint in the defining of your physical makeup and likes. While I consider 5'3 petite in height, the weight of 152 does not seem to be consistent with petite. As you also can see, I run and work out EVERY day, and shape is most important to me. Yet I appreciate your candor, and do not feel I am shortsighted in stating the importance of physical activity in my life. Yet I love a great meal as does the next, and in fact must admit I work out so much so I can eat what I want without putting on a pound or two. If you arestill not uncomfortable with these caveats, then you still sound like a lovely person. I just do not want to be accused of being narrow in my preferences."
visit Sexagenarian and the City to see how this 'relationship'played out...not happily! but amusingly.
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger D.S. White said...

Your blog has just made it into the resource list of my upcoming book

Gonna add it to my blogroll as well.

I love it... cracking up!

Dee

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home