Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Marathon Man

Submitted by an I Liked Your Profile reader:
Subject: Email
Message: From Ben New
You are pretty and sexy. I am big on tongue kissing. I am great in bed. I have a lot of endurance. I can make love 3/4 of night. I need some fun in my life for a change. If you wish to answer this that is fine, if you want to send me your phone number I will call you. I am off today and tomorrow and have an empty schedule, so if you would like to meet me in person, that would be fun! I want to go get breakfast at noon now.

Ben
phones # is xxx-xxx-xxxx
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger londongirl said...

Brilliant. I wonder how many replies he gets? He must get some or it wouldn't be worth doing...

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home